So many women have difficulties dressing for Fall weather. Understandable. It’s a challenge to dress for weather changes so sporadic that one minute it’s 30 degrees, the next it’s 12 degrees.
The key… layers!
Building an outfit based on layers starts with the top:
1. Choose a really great t-shirt or sleeveless blouse depending on the formality needed for your outfit (i.e. work or play)
2. Add a cardigan or other long sleeve layer
3. For cooler mornings layer both those pieces with a blazer, leather bomber, or other light-weight jacket
4. Throw a scarf or pashmina around your neck (this piece is key for fall as you can easily toss it in your purse and use as needed)
*** These top layer pieces can be used in any combination depending on the day. For example, the t-shirt with a scarf may be fine when you leave the house, but you may want to have the cardigan as back-up in your car or purse.
The bottoms are easier:
1. Choose either pants or a skirt
2. If you choose a skirt you can add opaque tights or nylons for warmth
1. With no snow on the ground pretty much any footwear goes – boots, flats, heels… you name it!
2. Adding at least one accessory finishes the outfit, and there are so many to choose from – earrings, bracelet, necklace, belt – the possibilities are endless.