The end of January, and into February, is one of the best times of the year toshop… here’s why:
1. You can buy quality winter staples like boots, gloves, and sweaters at heavily discounted prices, wear them for 3 more months, and feel prepared for next winter.
2. Unwanted holiday gifts need to be returned by January 15th, so you can usually get quality finds in a range of sizes.
3. The stores are quiet so you can shop in peace, and not have to wait in line to try things on.
4. It feels like you’re on a treasure hunt to find that absolutely stunning piece that also happens to be on sale.
5. Shopping gets your adrenaline pumping, which relieves the winter blues!